Just Me

Just Me

Tuesday, January 10, 2017


In all the unknown...I know this much is for sure and 110% true.

God only wants the best for us. Always and forever.

I have shared my plans and hopes with you, but have neglected to share where God showed up.

Obviously, cancer is not an ideal solution or situation to my biggest, deepest life plans or problems. 

But with this diagnosis N and I have realized what and who are important to our lives. No amount of time working or money spent is more important than watching our 3 babies grow. No amount of anxiety and worry is worth missing out on our babies' every day life.

(I sit here writing, waiting for a couple of sick babies to finally pass out for the night in order to play the tooth fairy. But more importantly, to reflect ALONE on the day that has passed...but why???)

My girls look deep into my eyes only to see that I am forever their biggest fan, their momma, and their biggest cheerleader. 

The other night E (our oldest) found me in my bedroom, on my knees, begging God to work in our lives. To hear my cries and to work as I had planned.

She said, "Momma, God hears you. Just wait...let him work! He loves you! Just stop trying. Move out of your own way...HIS plan is always better...move over!"

So here I sit, trying hard to move out of the way and let my Father move. Move in and take over...DO your work and YOUR way...I'm ready!

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."-Jeremiah 29:11

Much love and grace,

Stephanie Marie

1 comment: