Just Me

Just Me

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Sometimes life stinks.

9 out of 10 times I am grateful for my life and situation. I am positive and welcome every one and everything with open arms and hands. I know for sure my God has a plan.

Every single good and bad. I spew out gratitude like it is no one's business. Like I have forever been hiding...

I am a blessed girl. Blessed but so very messy.

I am learning through cancer and my anxiety that it is completely ok to not being ok.

My "middle"<--my Brooke...my middle girl is struggling.

I want desperately to fix her, but I realize it is me that needs fixing.

One simple question that continues to haunt me..."Have you considered praying about your situation?"

Obviously I have blisters on my knees. I have begged God for answers, but I also know that until I hear my answers God is filling my life with people and things that can fill that void.

No comments:

Post a Comment