There are definitely good days, great days, and just plain blah days. But life is worth fighting for. Our days are numbered and very disposable. Life is tough, but dang it ...I am tougher. My heart hurts and aches, but I know in the end it is going to be so worth it.
My husband's cancer story will bring hope to others and glory to God. My family will continue to go on. Continue to fight every last fight. But I promise you it will not be pretty. Nothing about my life right now is pretty, but I truly believe it is worth it.
My girls continue to struggle which makes my heart ache. But they are strong. They are fighters. Tiny, little fighters. I envy their strength.
God has a plan. A great, big plan and I will so look forward to it.
Much love and grace,
Steph

No comments:
Post a Comment