Just Me

Just Me

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I AM a sinner!!

Hello all! I've had lots of questions about my intentions with my blog. Some people thought I was writing to give others advice or judge/belittle others for their beliefs. So I feel like I should clarify.

My intentions are in no way to give advice. A lot of this blog is also reassuring and encouraging  myself and others.

I am not perfect! I do not think I even come close! I am not a great mom or a fabulous wife...I am far from perfect! I am a work in progress! I believe this is a whole life journey!

I am a sinner! I always have been! I truly believe sin is a desease of the heart! But I am trying to live more like Jesus! To follow His lead! But I am human! I make mistakes...every day, every hour, and every minute! I NEED Jesus!

I am so overwhelmed by God's grace! I have been blessed far more than I have ever deserved!

Following Jesus means loving and forgiving like he has! Forgiveness is a tough thing...I know that!

"But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins."-Matthew 6:15

Anyway, what I am trying to say is, people make mistakes. People sin! We are human! The only "perfect" man to walk this life was Jesus! I am not trying to be Jesus. I am not trying to play God and judge others! I am trying to love a little more like Jesus! I have no intention to try to hurt anyone with this blog. I am not trying to say my life is perfect and you all need to live your life exactly like I live mine!

I just want to encourage others AND myself! The  time is coming! Jesus will come back! When he does I pray I will not feel ashamed of my life! I pray I can say, "I tried my hardest!" We all need a savior and no one and no thing, but Jesus, can fill that need!

Much love!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment